Thursday, October 26, 2023

Fitness is so easy!

Fitness is so easy!

If you wish to regularize your exercises and lead a more fit lifestyle, then this is for you. I have brought an interesting concept for you. I can help you to help yourself. I can accompany you in your journey towards higher fitness. I can help you resolve difficulties such as excuses, hectic schedule, laziness or improper exercises.


(Writer of the post is a cyclist, marathoner, trekker and an enthusiast into yoga and meditation. His various experiences can be read on his blog- www.niranjan-vichar.blogspot.in Niranjan Welankar 09422108376.)

You may feel that fitness is so hard. But it is not so. Despite of your hectic schedule, your working and travel etc., fitness is still easy. I have one concept for this. I can suggest you a fitness regime for 3 months considering your schedules, life styles, nature of your body and mind and exercises that you like. I can suggest you such exercises which you can do for at least 5 days a week or 22 days a month. You and your friends can join this. Those who like fitness, those who do exercises (although not regularly) and those who need fitness. I can suggest you suitable exercises which you can easily do. Every day has 1440 minutes. So having a target of 40 minutes in 5 days of the week should not be that difficult. Exercises will be those which are suitable to you and decided by you. After you decide your exercises and monthly target of say 20 hours or 30 hours, I will monitor your score. You and  your friends can join motivate each other. I will also share my daily fitness updates of cycling, running, walking etc. Everyone will post his or her fitness update there and I will maintain a weekly leaderboard. 


We will continue this for three months. Inculcating any good thing takes some time and also time is required to test its fruits. In these three months, you will have tight schedules, traveling and packed days. Despite of this, I will help you find ways to do exercises. For example even when you are on a tour or staying at a new place or waiting for someone, you can do 20 minutes walking almost anywhere, at anytime. Even when attending calls, you can walk inside your room or inside the parking space. I will remind you about your target and focus.

The exercises can be any choices such as Yoga, skipping, walking, running, swimming, dance, cycling, jumping, stair- stepping, dumbbells or gym related exercises, hockey, badminton, football, cricket etc which are known to you and lked by you. I will also help you for proper exercises. Out of 1440 minutes of a day, 40 minutes should be active minutes- that means you should have sweating and shortened breath. Too comfortable exercise is not an exercise actually. For fitness, being little in discomfort is always very comfortable and too much of a comfort may lead to huge amount of discomfort down the line!

With company of your friends, you can easily beat your enemies such as laziness, lack of intention, excuses etc. I will be in touch with you and remind you about your scores. I will also share with you how I beat my laziness, my excuses and will share my fitness journey with you. I will also guide you how to go about exercising, what are its do's and don'ts.

This will have participation charges. If anything is free, we become too carefree about it. The charges will also help you to remind importance of fitness for you and also work as your investment in fitness. This much of involvement and seriousness is required and then you can start.

For more information and details, you can contact me-

Niranjan Welankar 09422108376
niranjanwelankar@gmail.com www.niranjan-vichar.blogspot.in 

No comments:

Post a Comment

आपने ब्लॉग पढा, इसके लिए बहुत धन्यवाद! अब इसे अपने तक ही सीमित मत रखिए! आपकी टिप्पणि मेरे लिए महत्त्वपूर्ण है!